Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Connecting Professionals in the Legal and Medical Field Lesser, Lesser, Landy and Smith Law Firm


Last night I worked a Legal/Medical Networking event with Mike Owen of BusinessEventsFlorida.com at Mambo Italiano 308 Clematis Street West Palm Beach, FL 33401 "Connecting professionals in the legal and medical field". This event came about from my networking on Facebook which interestingly enough I've only been on for three days.

I also had the opportunity to reconnect with Lesser, Lesser, Landy and Smith Law Firm which I had worked with a few years ago on a Big Brothers Big Sisters event as well as attorney C. Reid Bierer who sponsored me a few years ago in a BNI networking group in North Palm Beach, Florida.

When I cover an event such as this I am always looking for personal interaction and people who look like they're enjoying the event.

No comments: