Monday, August 31, 2009

Delray Rocks vs North West Broward Raiders peewee 2009


After riding down to Margate, Florida for my grandson's football game I realized that I had left all my memory cards at home. I was planning on doing some experimentation with some portrait work. After scrounging around my trunk I found a 128mb card, my camera indicated I could only get three frames so I adjusted the settings to JPEG normal where I could get 64 frames. So, I changed my plans and decided to shoot one half and be very selective. It was my intent to submit a photo to the Westside Gazette in Fort Lauderdale and the Forum Publishing Group that covers Delray Beach, Florida.

Running back Dakaral Cabell, #2, of the North West Broward Raiders breaks the tackle of Delray Rocks Nygil Shannon as he scores his second touchdown in the second quarter of a South Florida Youth Football League peewee game in Margate, Florida.

Broward won the game 12-0 as Cabell scored both touchdowns on two long runs in the first half.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great picture Alan, thanks for the memories of my son and our teams victory. Go Raiders!!